OCTO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo's head quarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

?!?!?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorBedwetter
Plankton
Plankton
MajorBedwetter

?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: ?!?!?!?!?!   ?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:14 am

Three nights now...in a row. What happened?
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?!?!?!?!?!   ?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:12 pm

MajorBedwetter wrote:
Three nights now...in a row. What happened?

??
Back to top Go down
MajorBedwetter
Plankton
Plankton
MajorBedwetter

?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?!?!?!?!?!   ?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:13 pm

I need to relax. I was just very frustrated last night. It's very frustrating that suddenly I wasn't able to play with my friends online because BEER kept inviting his friends. I can appreciate you guys having respect for me to not want to "rape" me; however, it's fucking annoying to put in my time, allowing you guys to kill me, and then some fucker (Demoralize) joins the game, gets killed a couple times, and then he gets picked up and not me. I get an invite...only to get booted. I then go play with URBUTT, Chokin's close personal friend, and even he's getting ignored by Chokin.

As I said, I just need to grow up. Sorry for the rant. I'll give you enough time to read this, then I'll delete it.
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?!?!?!?!?!   ?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 pm

i read it and i don't think u need to delete it bro....and beer nor me or chokin kicked u we invited u and the party leader invited of his friends and kicked u after he told us to invite some 1 this was not our idea to kick u nor our choice im sry it happend like that and i hope u don't think its only u cuz it has happened to me hope u dont' try to hold it against any of us...
Back to top Go down
CHOKIN MY SMURF
Juvenile octo
Juvenile octo
CHOKIN MY SMURF

?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?!?!?!?!?!   ?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:59 pm

the night i was on we had 6 guys playing on a team, 2 guys join then you 2 and 1 more guy joined after that we had 11 guys wanting to play, what do you want us to do?
Back to top Go down
MajorBedwetter
Plankton
Plankton
MajorBedwetter

?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?!?!?!?!?!   ?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:03 am

Chokin, three days late man... and I'm pretty sure I said I was ranting unnecessarily. However, I still stand by the fact that what happened was shitty. You weren't in control, and I'm not mad at you. I considered this "done" on Saturday, so no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?!?!?!?!?!   ?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

?!?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCTO :: General :: General-
Jump to: