OCTO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo's head quarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactivity...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorBedwetter
Plankton
Plankton
MajorBedwetter

Inactivity... Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity...   Inactivity... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:20 am

Hey there guys! As I'm sure you noticed, I've been gone for some time from Xbox LIVE. Things are a bit rough right now, with my school and work schedule. Also, my LIVE subscription expires Saturday, and I'm not paying $60 to renew, when there are 1-year cards to be found for under $40. So, that means I'll be offline until I can find a cheaper method of renewing. Money's really tight, so it is important I try to compromise with my checkbook wherever I can.
Anyways, I hope to catch up with you all soon. Not taking it out of context...I miss you guys. Also, I'm thinking of picking up HomeFront once my account goes Gold again. I think that might be a fun game for us to play Smile
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

Inactivity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity...   Inactivity... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 am

hopefully u find a cheap 1 soon..i miss u 2 (haha)...and i kno what ur talkin bout wit money..
Back to top Go down
MajorBedwetter
Plankton
Plankton
MajorBedwetter

Inactivity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity...   Inactivity... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Ironically enough, I got a one year renewal for $35.99 today. I simply called Xbox LIVE, told them I didn't want my account auto-renewed. They understood, asked why, and when I explained my financial reasoning, and that I was looking for some of those 1 year cards to go on sale/clearance, he offered me that price...40% off. I took it. Hell, it's cheaper than almost every sale you see hit Amazon. So, once I get caught up on some of my responsibilities, I'll be back online.
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

Inactivity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity...   Inactivity... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:30 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inactivity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity...   Inactivity... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCTO :: General :: General-
Jump to: