OCTO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo's head quarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Priest until 31 for Opso

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordKillja
Juvenile octo
Juvenile octo
LordKillja

Priest until 31 for Opso Empty
PostSubject: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:38 am

Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:50 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:00 am

If I want to primarily be a healing/shield priest, what should I put my points into when I'm a higher level?
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:40 am

Opso wrote:
If I want to primarily be a healing/shield priest, what should I put my points into when I'm a higher level?

I'm thinking I might want to be a primarily a healing priest, but not sure. Does that mean I should put my points into Holy instead if i want to be a healing priest?
Back to top Go down
drikpic
Larval Octo
Larval Octo

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Opso wrote:
Opso wrote:

I'm thinking I might want to be a primarily a healing priest, but not sure. Does that mean I should put my points into Holy instead if i want to be a healing priest?

No, because Discipline and Holy are both Healing Spec's. so your fine with Discipline. And Besides you can always respec. at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:40 pm

drikpic wrote:
Opso wrote:
Opso wrote:

No, because Discipline and Holy are both Healing Spec's. so your fine with Discipline. And Besides you can always respec. at a later time.

Okay sounds good.
Back to top Go down
LordKillja
Juvenile octo
Juvenile octo
LordKillja

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Discipline and holy are both good healing specs. More pvp priests use discipline because of the defensive bonuses to group members and to their selfs. Alot of big 25 man groups keep one of each. Both can get the job done Opso, just depends on which talents sound cooler and your own personal experience with them.
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 pm

LordKillja wrote:
Discipline and holy are both good healing specs. More pvp priests use discipline because of the defensive bonuses to group members and to their selfs. Alot of big 25 man groups keep one of each. Both can get the job done Opso, just depends on which talents sound cooler and your own personal experience with them.

Will we ever pvp? Like a 6v6?
Back to top Go down
drikpic
Larval Octo
Larval Octo

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:49 pm

there is only 2v2, 3v3, and i think 5v5. there isnt no 6v6, and you cant really pvp like that till your around lvl 70 atleast or wait till max level. but before then we can always do Battlegrounds which is also cool since we can have all of us do it. and try to own people from the alliance!
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm

drikpic wrote:
there is only 2v2, 3v3, and i think 5v5. there isnt no 6v6, and you cant really pvp like that till your around lvl 70 atleast or wait till max level. but before then we can always do Battlegrounds which is also cool since we can have all of us do it. and try to own people from the alliance!

What's the Battlegrounds?
Back to top Go down
drikpic
Larval Octo
Larval Octo

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:02 pm

this is what Blizzard say's about Battleground's!

Battlegrounds are PvP battlefields where the two factions are engaged in constant battle over specific strategic targets. Two teams are pitted against each other and must achieve a set of objectives in order to win. These objectives can be simple (such as capturing the enemy flag) or complex (breaching an enemy stronghold and assassinating its commander, for example). You can earn powerful weapons and armor by participating in these battles.

here is a bit more detailed one from me.

Battleground you can start playing at level 10. its almost like COD but in WoW, things such as capture the flag, domination, and sabotage (killing the main guy in the battleground). Battleground's are very fun, but I wouldn't recommend going in at level 10 since the breaks between each level are 10~19, 20~29,30~39, etc, etc. Its always best to do some battle grounds around level 18, 19 or 28, 29 and it goes on into higher levels. There is around I think 6~8 different places for battlegrounds that you can do now. and they all are very fun. Also, for doing battlegrounds you get stuff called Honor Points and you can use that for some good PvP gear and weapons later on.

the ones you are talking about is called the Arena

The Arena offers a slightly different PvP experience. In this more formal setting, organized teams of 2, 3, or 5 players square off in a bloody competition for fame and glory. There is only one objective – defeat every last member of the opposing team. Arena teams are ranked on a competitive ladder and can gain unique equipment that offers benefits optimized towards PvP gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Sounds like fun, I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
drikpic
Larval Octo
Larval Octo

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:06 pm

yes, it's very fun! Me and Sotik used to do Battleground all the time! we loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest until 31 for Opso   Priest until 31 for Opso I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest until 31 for Opso
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCTO :: The Cool Kid Group :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: