OCTO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo's head quarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picture of Gaming Setup?

Go down 
+2
Sotik1st
Opso
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

Picture of Gaming Setup? Empty
PostSubject: Picture of Gaming Setup?   Picture of Gaming Setup? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Anyone willing to post a picture of their gaming setup? I'll do mine later today.
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Gaming Setup?   Picture of Gaming Setup? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 am

What do you mean? I just run off of a 42 inch tv with my turtle beaches. I have 7.1 surround sound that I crank up from time to time but I never really use it all that much, just your typical setup I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://octo.forumotion.com
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Gaming Setup?   Picture of Gaming Setup? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:16 am

Sotik1st wrote:
What do you mean? I just run off of a 42 inch tv with my turtle beaches. I have 7.1 surround sound that I crank up from time to time but I never really use it all that much, just your typical setup I guess.

Yeah I'm just curious what everybody runs with.
Back to top Go down
Z0mbie Mushr00m
Young Octo
Young Octo
Z0mbie Mushr00m

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Gaming Setup?   Picture of Gaming Setup? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:07 pm

This is the equipment i use Very Happy

Picture of Gaming Setup? Spacehelmet
Back to top Go down
CHOKIN MY SMURF
Juvenile octo
Juvenile octo
CHOKIN MY SMURF

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Gaming Setup?   Picture of Gaming Setup? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:18 pm

i run with a 50 some inch tv (turle beach) and if im playing single player games i have a dual surround sound system i use. around 11 speakers and 2 subs
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Gaming Setup?   Picture of Gaming Setup? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:25 pm

i have a 32 inch tv...turtle beaches and a surround sound system for single player games
Back to top Go down
BEER ME BR0
Plankton
Plankton
BEER ME BR0

PostSubject: re:   Picture of Gaming Setup? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:20 am

I run a 60in LG tv, and PX41 Turtle Beaches with the Black Ops edition controller afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.89.com
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Gaming Setup?   Picture of Gaming Setup? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 pm

I thought my 32 inch was big enough... I also have the x31 turtle beach headset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Gaming Setup?   Picture of Gaming Setup? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture of Gaming Setup?
Page 1 of 1