OCTO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo's head quarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

map pack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:38 am

i think its pretty sick cheers they did something right except the damn delay that was really gay
Back to top Go down
LordKillja
Juvenile octo
Juvenile octo
LordKillja

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:08 pm

I agree, the map pack is pretty cool and i'm enjoying it. The delay was microsofts fault not treyhardarch's
Back to top Go down
stank zappa
Young Octo
Young Octo
stank zappa

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 pm

I think it is one of the better map packs for a COD game to date.
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:50 am

did any1 eles get the free 160 mp for gettin it?? microsoft sent me an email wit a code for 160 free points
Back to top Go down
Z0mbie Mushr00m
Young Octo
Young Octo
Z0mbie Mushr00m

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:31 am

No!! wtf?
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:49 pm

map pack    11508-10

wow i wonder y they sent it to me
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:37 pm

I did not get a free 160 mp either, what a rip off... Anyways, this map pack is awesome, each map seems pretty well balanced so far.

Although, I think in the map Berlin Wall, they should of made it like a 50% chance that you could run through the turrets and made it so where there was a purpose to run through the turrets, because essentially you could just cut that area out of the map and it wouldn't change it at all.

Kowloon, it would of been sweet if there was more ziplines, rather than just two.

Discovery, I wish for the bridges that they were longer and you could break the whole bridge, and when the bridge went out, you couldn't jump across. I think then the bridges would play a bit more of a role in the gameplay.

Although I do like the extra stuff they added into these maps, I think it was an awesome idea, and I think this is one of the best map packs to come out in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Z0mbie Mushr00m
Young Octo
Young Octo
Z0mbie Mushr00m

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:30 pm

You forgot Stadium Opso Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:57 am

Kreator wrote:
You forgot Stadium Opso Very Happy

I didn't forget Stadium, they didn't really add anything extra to stadium to comment on. On the map as a whole, I enjoy playing on stadium, and it seems to be a favorite among the majority.
Back to top Go down
LordKillja
Juvenile octo
Juvenile octo
LordKillja

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:46 am

I like stadium on modes like search and destroy because it is quick and to the point if you know what I mean. Kowloon is really nice, I will say I hated it in the first game I played on it and then it grew on me. I did really well with a sniper on that map on search. It is an awesome michael meyers map and it is an example of great design imo. Discovery is just lacking something for me still. I feel like more could have been done with it. I still have fun on it, but it is missing something.
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:11 am

I wanted to slide on ice on stadium Sad.
Back to top Go down
Z0mbie Mushr00m
Young Octo
Young Octo
Z0mbie Mushr00m

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Yeah you should be able to access the rink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

map pack    Empty
PostSubject: Re: map pack    map pack    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

map pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCTO :: General :: General-
Jump to: