OCTO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo's head quarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wall of Shame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

The Wall of Shame Empty
PostSubject: The Wall of Shame   The Wall of Shame I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Rustallion - Rusty earned the wall of shame because of her excessive drama, threat to sue and neglecting to control her members whom insist on harassing us.

Mr. Flix - Flix earned the wall of shame because of his rudeness towards members, snooping into our private lives, slandering he has done about us and all the instigation he has had towards the whole tud vs octo ordeal.

Twillizer aka fifakiller - This kid earned his place on the wall of shame due to his harassment, attitude and just the plain old fact that he is a 13 year old kid who is fully immature and acts as so.

Any person who has made their way onto the wall of shame is black listed from the OCTO site. Play with these members at your digression but know that they are unliked by the majority of OCTO members. Anyone on the list is banned forever without question from OCTO.
Back to top Go down
https://octo.forumotion.com
Z0mbie Mushr00m
Young Octo
Young Octo
Z0mbie Mushr00m

The Wall of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall of Shame   The Wall of Shame I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Is fifaskiller not cookie?
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

The Wall of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall of Shame   The Wall of Shame I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Kreator wrote:

Cookie is different from fifa (twilizer), twilizer left tUD awhile ago and cookie is still in tUD. Which I don't know why, because he said he was 18 when he joined when he is actually like 11 and is still lying about his age saying he's 13 or something.

Also, what was wrong with twilizer, didn't play with him too much.
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

The Wall of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall of Shame   The Wall of Shame I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Opso wrote:
Kreator wrote:

Cookie is different from fifa (twilizer), twilizer left tUD awhile ago and cookie is still in tUD. Which I don't know why, because he said he was 18 when he joined when he is actually like 11 and is still lying about his age saying he's 13 or something.

Also, what was wrong with twilizer, didn't play with him too much.

Eh they were both equally annoying kids who wouldn't shut up and rusty wouldn't kick from the clan even though they lied about their age and did not belong in the first place. In fact twilizer upset me moreso then cookie because he was 10 times louder then everyone else on chat and wouldn't shut up. He would talk the entire match and then start yelling at his team mates which were us because he was dying to much. He was one of the reason that the majority of us left tUD, along with Stop sucking, epic orc, cookie, mr flix and the oh so fearsome clan leader rusty who is never on.
Back to top Go down
https://octo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Wall of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall of Shame   The Wall of Shame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wall of Shame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCTO :: General :: General-
Jump to: