OCTO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo's head quarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Octo Clan arrested? :O

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

Octo Clan arrested?  :O Empty
PostSubject: Octo Clan arrested? :O   Octo Clan arrested?  :O I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Octo Clan arrested?  :O Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Z0mbie Mushr00m
Young Octo
Young Octo
Z0mbie Mushr00m

PostSubject: Re: Octo Clan arrested? :O   Octo Clan arrested?  :O I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Arrested for spamming?
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

PostSubject: Re: Octo Clan arrested? :O   Octo Clan arrested?  :O I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Is mr flix so full of shit. One my brother is a lawyer, two I am getting my bachelors in criminal justice. So let me state this. One courts of laws never take internet contracts seriously. It is the internet. Tell me how many people has blizzard sued over people selling accounts? Zero. Two the amount of money it would take to hire a lawyer and take a person to court over something would cost more then its worth. Three they would have to sue us as individuals since we are not a registered origination they can't sue us as one which means that they would spend more money suing us 1 by one. Lastly they could only sue those who advertised on their website, you can not sue a church because one of its members killed someone in the name of god. What he did was a act of its own, not to mention a joke therefor it would not constitute Rusty nor tUD the right to sue OCTO in the first place. So his little sue happy trip is nothing but a false to try and scare people, or he is one of those ignorant people who like to sue mc donalds because he didn't get the memo that coffee is hot. Take your choice.

Also feel free to post this on tUD's forums for me I would be happy if flix saw this but I am as it is banned.
Back to top Go down
https://octo.forumotion.com
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Octo Clan arrested? :O   Octo Clan arrested?  :O I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 am

Well I believe she was actually just talking about killja and muffinman, but it's ridiculous that she would actually threaten something like that.

Also, I am banned as well, as most of the octo members are.
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

PostSubject: Re: Octo Clan arrested? :O   Octo Clan arrested?  :O I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 am

I can't see her spending the money to take Killja and Muffinman to court because they posted on her forums that tUD sucks and people who are tired of tUD's crap are always welcomed at OCTO.

I mean can you picture what she would say to the judge? Also what is she going to sue him for? Is she going to sue him for cash? How much cash? Why that amount of cash? What did he do to them that justifies she gets that amount of money? What damages did he do?

Or does she want him put into jail? For how long, what should his punishment be that would justify for him putting that on his forums.

Honestly most lawyers with half a mind wouldn't even bother to take this case, and a judge would think this is all stupid to begin with and such a waste of his time that he would just throw the case out before it could even start.

Now I know that most of you probably already know this since we are a clan full of people who actually use their brains but I do know Flix comes here to read our forums and we still have a few people who are not banned on their forums so post this not to tell you guys the law but in hopes it gets repeated to flix or rusty so they can see how they sound liked dumb asses by threatening to sue. If they want to get that nasty I'll just get my brother and take them to court too Smile Least me and him know a thing or two about law. Kinda funny that her cop wannabee ass knows nothing about actually laws.

The most Rusty would get out of taking either of the two to court is a cease and desist to stop posting such things on her forums. And IMO that is not worth a $500 in lawyer fee's, so let her take us to court I will be laughing the entire time Smile
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

PostSubject: Re: Octo Clan arrested? :O   Octo Clan arrested?  :O I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 pm

ya im banned to Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and gonna sue us really......thats all i gotta say as u guys stated not a thing to worry about
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

PostSubject: Re: Octo Clan arrested? :O   Octo Clan arrested?  :O I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 pm

They are a bunch of fear mongers. Sad really but if that what gets them off.
Back to top Go down
LordKillja
Juvenile octo
Juvenile octo
LordKillja

PostSubject: Re: Octo Clan arrested? :O   Octo Clan arrested?  :O I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Bring on the internet police bitches! Killja aint scared, you dun goofed tUD! The consequences will never be the same!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octo Clan arrested? :O   Octo Clan arrested?  :O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Octo Clan arrested? :O
Page 1 of 1