OCTO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo's head quarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contests and Rewards

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want to have a contest
I am down
Contests and Rewards I_vote_lcap100%Contests and Rewards I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Not a Valid Choice
Contests and Rewards I_vote_lcap0%Contests and Rewards I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

Contests and Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Contests and Rewards   Contests and Rewards I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 am

I am thinking about hosting a contest of which we could all sign up. It would be a simple ladder match type contest with tiers. Those who win will advance to the next ladder and face whom ever else also won, this goes on until we have one man left standing and that man will win some MS points provided by me myself.

I was thinking about spending $30 to $50 on a card and then giving the code via a message to the winner who could then use the points to buy what ever he or she desires.

The rules would be simple, everyone is welcomed even if you are not an OCTO member and if this is successful then once a month we could have this contest with the reward being the same thing.

So here is the deal I am going to put up a poll if we get 12 people who want to do this contest then I will go further into detail and start setting everything up. So get everyone you know to sign up for the contest the more players the better.

Contests and Rewards 0PI7ZoxKc0N9JEp-7XHDh89HcbRVs4pIzbfjtiSJNPX_jOZxrQwGjVr10oVK8ckGIdrtEB1IkQv-YlN2zc1AsDnT6-mysXNGY0hHBp9CKM6Vd1D5C0f_sfrIdP04YftNMxCkw7q1dV2tFHesoDQwcggcoApuLtgT3IyovC3TRpabospVHQOfXF94jpZ1FyahHOU0
Back to top Go down
https://octo.forumotion.com
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

Contests and Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests and Rewards   Contests and Rewards I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:15 pm

this sounds awesome....once i get back to work i will help with this also
Back to top Go down

Contests and Rewards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCTO :: General :: General-
Jump to: