OCTO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo's head quarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

initiation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

initiation Empty
PostSubject: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:36 am

initiation Haha110
initiation Haha110 initiation Haha310
initiation Haha211
initiation Haha311

all for u killja thats what u asked for as a initiation cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 am

This was great, I tried to play the neutral guy when I talked on their forums but damn they have such a huge ego for tUD is surprising. I do not know how anyone can seriously be a member of that clan. They never do anything and they are so fucking up tight. I guess I should say welcome to OCTO but you have always been a friend of ours and are as much as a member as I am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://octo.forumotion.com
Z0mbie Mushr00m
Young Octo
Young Octo
Z0mbie Mushr00m

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 am

I've been accused of "multi clanning" because I made an account on your forums but i just wanted to keep in contact with you guys until im unsuspended from Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:30 am

I heard the news that you got banned and that is pretty lame dude. You are always welcomed to hang out with us and post on the forums. Sadly Rusty and Flix don't seem to understand that friends like to hang out with friends and they seem to imply that anyone hanging with us must be OCTO, so I feel your pain.

If you do ever get kicked you are always a welcomed friend of OCTO and we wouldn't mind if you joined us. The choice is yours though don't want it to come off like I am trying to recruit you or anything bounce
Back to top Go down
Z0mbie Mushr00m
Young Octo
Young Octo
Z0mbie Mushr00m

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:35 am

Yeah they really need to get off their high horses, they are making you guys sound worse than the Nazis when in reality its just a bunch of guys and gal who are good friends and want to play with each other.
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:31 pm

kreator how pissed r they at me lol! i posted it on like 4 threads i think lol and thank u sotik and every1 eles for letting me join
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:37 pm

I think this should be the step for any ex tUD member to join is to post about OCTO on their forums. I think Killja should write up a post something like what he made and everyone who leaves tUD to join OCTO then they simply post that onto their forums.

It's not as if we want their members since most of little kids who annoy the majority of us but since they want to be so serious about this whole thing we can play along with them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:40 pm

lol if u can get on there forums flix is all pissed about it haha
Back to top Go down
LordKillja
Juvenile octo
Juvenile octo
LordKillja

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Good work grasshopper! I'm hung over and just woke up. I'll have a plan of action soon guys What a Face
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm

LordKillja wrote:
I'm hung over and just woke up.
bet u r i felt a little rough this mourin 2 affraid
Back to top Go down
stank zappa
Young Octo
Young Octo
stank zappa

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 am

This is pretty fuckin funny muffin, kudos
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 pm

lol thank u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

initiation Empty
PostSubject: Re: initiation   initiation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

initiation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCTO :: General :: Videos & Pictures-
Jump to: