OCTO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octo's head quarters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Champions of Champions Tournament

Go down 
+2
Opso
Sotik1st
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

Champions of Champions Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Join us as OCTO hosts its first ever contest fully equip with prizes for the winner. The contests consists of two stages. The first stage is a free for all match between all of those whom have entered the tournament to determine their ranking among the ladder. The second stage will consists of a normal style FFA game between only 2 individuals who will fight it out till the end to proceed to the next level.

* Registration open to all
* Registration Starts: Mon 24 Jan 2011
* Registration Ends: Fri 28 Jan 2011

* Tournament Starts: Sat 29 Jan 2011
* Tournament Ends: Mon 31 Jan 2011

Stage one - Qualifications

General Game Options
* Map - Firing Range
* Game Mode - Free-For-All
* Time Limit - 10 Minutes
* Score Limit - 1500 Points

Game Mode Options
* Kill Score - 50
* Round Limit - 1 Round

General Options
*Hardcore Mode - Enabled
*Allow Killcam - Enabled
*Radar Always On - Enabled

Classes
*No Custom Classes (must choose premade class)
*No killstreaks only Spyplane and Counter Spyplane

Stage Two - 21

General Game Options
* Map - Nuke Town
* Game Mode - Free-For-All
* Time Limit - 5 Minutes

Game Mode Options
* Kill Score - 21
* Round Limit - 3 Rounds, best 2 of 3

General Options
* Hardcore Mode - Enabled
*Allow Killcam - Disabled
* Radar Always On - Disabled

Classes
* Primary - No shotguns, no SMG
* Primary Attachments - No Rapid Fire, no masterkey, no flamethrower, no grenade launcher
* Secondary - No Launchers or Crossbow
* Lethal - No Hatchet
* Tactical - All Allowed
* No Equipment
* Perk 3 - No Second Chance
* No killstreaks

First place winner will walk away with 4,000 MS points the equivalent of $40 in MS points. The contest is open to all OCTO members and their friends. Come and fight among your friends to claim your title as the Champion of Champions! Post a reply to this topic if you wish to take place in the tournament. Max number of players is 16.

Last edited by Sotik1st on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://octo.forumotion.com
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:45 pm

I wish to own all who stand in my way in this tournament. Thanks.

Oh also, this one will hopefully go a lot faster than the tournament at tUD haha...
Back to top Go down
Z0mbie Mushr00m
Young Octo
Young Octo
Z0mbie Mushr00m

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CHOKIN MY SMURF
Juvenile octo
Juvenile octo
CHOKIN MY SMURF

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:12 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Opso wrote:
Oh also, this one will hopefully go a lot faster than the tournament at tUD haha...

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Opso wrote:
I wish to own all who stand in my way in this tournament. Thanks.

I plan on doing the tournament in one go. I want to try and do it all on Saturday and just be done with it so make sure you guys can dedicate a lot of time on Saturday. However if people sign up and can't spend all day Saturday doing it then we will just have the qualifying match and everyone will have till Monday to get it done.

So here are the rules, the tourney is going to be first come first serve. I am willing to have up to 16 people in the tourney but if we get more then those who signed up first get to participate. Also if you do not show up you will be dropped and if there are any extra's they will take your spot. If your opponent does not show up and there is no one to replace them they will be labeled as disqualified and you will automatically move up to the next tier.

I will ref all matches and will try and be fair as possible. There will be only one time out per person in case you need to take a piss, bong hit or something. Timeouts will only be 5mins long unless given forewarning.
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:07 am

Are you participating in the tournament yourself too sotik?
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:44 pm

I was thinking about it but no I will not.
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Sotik1st wrote:
I was thinking about it but no I will not.

Why not?
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:13 pm

u mine as well
Back to top Go down
LordKillja
Juvenile octo
Juvenile octo
LordKillja

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:39 pm

My copy of black ops is fucked up right now, hopefully i'll have a new one this week guys. Sorry for not being able to play. On the other hand i'm repping the power of the OCTO in MW2.
Back to top Go down
Opso
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
Opso

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:05 am

LordKillja wrote:
My copy of black ops is fucked up right now, hopefully i'll have a new one this week guys. Sorry for not being able to play. On the other hand i'm repping the power of the OCTO in MW2.

You should always install your game on the hard drive, helps the xbox as well as the disk.
Back to top Go down
Sotik1st
Kraken
Kraken
Sotik1st

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:37 pm

The tournament starts tomorrow, friday at 8pm PST, 10pm Central and 11pm EST. We will have a qualifying match, then over the course of the weekend we will have the one on one portion of the tournament and a winner will be decided upon by monday. I know some of you work but I ask if you could all try to spare time to get the tournament over ASAP, I do not want to end up hosting a tournament like rusty had. Fact I believe hers is still going lol
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:13 pm

haha ya......im free all weekend except like mid day sunday but hopfully will b over by then
Back to top Go down
muffinman
Adult Octo
Adult Octo
muffinman

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:30 pm

every1 ryd for a good fight i think this is gonna b fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Champions Tournament   Champions of Champions Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champions of Champions Tournament
Page 1 of 1